Having spent so much of our time at home last year, finding things to do around the house is getting a little tedious. Let’s be honest, there’s only so many times you can sort out that messy draw. If you’re looking for a hobby you can do from home (especially now that it’s freezing out) then I’ve got your back.
- Jewellery making
- Baking & Cooking
- Candle Making
- Soap / Bath Bombs / Skincare making
- Cross stitch / Crotchet / Canvas stitching
- Paper Crafts such as scrapbooking and card making
- Re-decorating and learning about interiors
- Indoor Exercise such as yoga
- Set yourself a 30-day challenge and stick to it
- Start a bullet journal for 2021 maybe even learn a little Calligraphy
- Take up a new form of self-care; maybe journalling?.
I hope there was something here that you fancy giving a go, what hobbies did you take up throughout lockdown?X